News

Tory Lanez Says He's Not Worried About His Post-Meg Image

By HHL JT
pixel_start

Tory Lanez's image has taken a beating since he shot Megan Thee Stallion on July 12, 2020 in the Hollywood Hills. But the Canadian rapper said he's not too worried about it. 


 

"When I do something nice it’s genuinely out of the love of my heart and the pain I feel for people in need ... I don’t care about repairing an image that people tried to smear and couldn’t ... All I can do is play my part . And I’m proud of the part I play, wrote Tory, who was dissed by Soulja Boy last month.

Do you think Tory will ever be able to fix his public image or has the Megan shooting ruined his career for good?

pixel_end
Posted In: News Tory Lanez
News The Woman Who Called 911 That Led To Young Scooter's Death Arrested The Woman Who Called 911 That Led To Young Scooter's Death Arrested / News News Prosecutors Are Trying To Revoke Young Thug's Probation, Thug Responds Prosecutors Are Trying To Revoke Young Thug's Probation, Thug Responds / News News Looks Like Ice Spice Has a new NFL Boyfriend Looks Like Ice Spice Has a new NFL Boyfriend / News News Young Scooter's Autopsy Finding Released Young Scooter's Autopsy Finding Released / News News No Jumper Has Gone Broke No Jumper Has Gone Broke / News News Sounds Like They Have Lil Baby on Wiretap Ordering Hits Sounds Like They Have Lil Baby on Wiretap Ordering Hits / News